I saw this on FB and knew I had to try it with my kiddos. Here's what they had to say...
1. What is something I say a lot:
C- No- both kinds of no... I know and no. (hahah)
A-Goodbye (those school drops are tougher than I thought)
2. What makes me happy?
C- Going out to dinner with family and reading magazines and typing on your blog
A- Giving Mommy a hug
3. What makes me sad?
C-Having to do your work
A- When I cry
4. How tall am I?
C- 5 feet
A- This tall (pointing to the top of my head)
5. How old am I?
A- 37- 8
6. What's my favorite thing to do?
C- Spent time with us
A- Clean up
7. What makes me proud of you?
C- When I do something good
A- When I do something by myself
8. What is my favourite food?
C- Oysters because when we go to the Mill you eat LOTS.
A- Onions (!?)
9. Do I have a favourite child?
10. If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
C- Italy... or Trinidad
A- Trinidad--- no, no, no New York
11. Do you think you could live without me?
C- No (an unequivocal no I might add)
12. What's my favourite song?
C- Morning has broken (in the morning)
A- I doesn't have any word it just hums (she's talking about the instrumentals we listen to in the car)
13. How do you annoy me?
C- By not doing what I tell you to do the first time I say it.
A- I don't know
(it was at this point that A was done)
14. What is my favorite movie?
C- Downton Abbey
A- I don't know
15. Who do I have a crush on?
A- I want jammy toast now
16. Where was I born?
C- Trinidad in Uncle Nil's house
17. What's my favorite show I watch?
C- I don't know what it's called.
A- Downton Abbey
18. Who's my best friend?
A- Miss Jenn
19. What scares me?
C- Scary movies
A- I don't know---- a tarantula (Random but so true)
20. How do you describe me to your friends?
C- That you're nice.
A- I told my friends that I moved last year... nothing about you.
Because I'm a bit of a rebel and though I didn't answer the questions, still linking up with Beth and some other lovelies for the kids behind the blog!
Happy almost Friday!