- On the way to dinner at Moxies, I got rear-ended but thankfully the car escaped with minimal damage and we are all okay.
- It didn't stop us from enjoying our time together and some amazing food. I had a mushroom bisque and sushi cones. Now Moxie's has started putting the calorie content on everything and when I saw that my very favourite ahi tuna salad was 800 calories, I was sufficiently deterred from ordering it ;-s
- The girls and D went out for breakfast on Saturday while I had a nice sleep in, slowly made my way up, had breakfast and read It Ends With Us. Such a good book but my heart broke a bit for one of the main characters who is flawed but such a good soul.
- C had her last ski class and is now at the intermediate level! So proud of you, C and so proud of us for not missing one single expensive ski lesson LOL.
- I did laundry like I do every weekend and then went for a hair cut before we headed to TO to meet some friends.
- Our girls hung out with their girls (similar ages) and their nanny while we went to dinner at George- a five course dinner with wine pairings. I left my phone in my bag as D would have death stared me but the food was divine. We came back home and watched random music videos before calling it a night at Petal's house in Toronto.
- Totally random but A ate so many olives that night that were on the counter when we went out and she was with the other kids. She was so thirsty and actually woke up a bit puffy in the am. I should have known my olive addicted child and hidden them before we left.
- On Sunday morning, we woke up to delicious crepes and we vegged out while the girls got just a bit of fresh air in the backyard.
- We made our way to Mississauga for a late lunch for our uncle's 65th birthday and ending up spending the afternoon into evening there chatting and playing with the growing family.
- A fell asleep at 630 in the car on the way home :-).
And now it's Monday!
Have a wonderful week.